- Are you concerned about who you should give legal authority to make important decisions in case of incapacitation or death?
- Do you ask yourself “How can I make my passing as easy as possible for my family?”
- Are your affairs organized and fully documented? Do you have a comprehensive estate plan?
- Are you responsible for someone and wish you had support and backup?
- Are you an executor/administrator and don’t know where to start? Do you live far away? Do you have the time and knowledge to do the job properly?
As a Professional Fiduciary I will follow your documented wishes as I provide expert and timely support. I can work to support your representative or be your representative. I will work expeditiously to ensure your affairs are handled professionally and compassionately. I have completed extensive Fiduciary Management training with emphasis on being a Trustee or Conservator.
FIDUCIARY & TRUSTEE SERVICES
A fiduciary is someone who manages the financial and/or personal affairs of someone who is unable to care for themselves. Most of us have a spouse, adult child, sibling, or other family member who is able and willing to act as our agent. However, more and more frequently there are no family members, or they are unable or unwilling to take on the role. Some individuals do not want to burden their family with the responsibility of managing their personal affairs or simply a suitable backup to a family member is desired. A Professional Fiduciary may be the solution.
A trustee administers a trust and uses the assets for the benefit of the trustor or beneficiaries. A power of attorney may manage your finances during times of incapacity, regardless of whether they are in a trust or not.
As a professional fiduciary, I may come into the picture when due to age, disease, mental illness or accident, a person is unable to make informed decisions about their own affairs. It is a stressful time for all involved and my goal is your complete peace of mind.
- Power of Attorney
- Limited Power of Attorney
ESTATE SETTLEMENT SERVICES
I offer a comprehensive range of services to assist with the settling of an Estate, working in collaboration with attorneys and Executors/Administrators.
For Executor/Administrator – You maintain control while allowing a responsible professional to complete the extensive list of time-consuming tasks while adhering to court deadlines and helping to settle the estate in a timely manner.
For Attorneys – Expedite your client’s probate and estate administrative process while lessening the burden on you and your staff by having additional support for non-legal tasks. Maintain excellent client services without adding to your staff.
- Initial Responsibilities – locate and organize information; create a plan
- Locate, Appraise and Inventory Assets / Liabilities
- Create Estate Accounts – obtain tax ID; open estate accounts; bill payments
- Create / Maintain Records – provide ongoing status reports
- Coordinate distribution and liquidation of estate assets
- Provide receipts, records, etc. for estate tax return and final settlement
CLIENT ADVOCACY & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COORDINATOR
- Work to protect you from financial abuse, fraud and identity theft
- Refer to or meet with other professional service providers such as attorney, banker, CPA, financial advisor, insurance agent or realtor
- Mobile Notary Public