- Are you concerned about preserving your independence?
- Worried about your parents handling their own bills and financial affairs?
- Do you wish you knew what your income and expenses were or that you had a budget?
- Have you recently lost a spouse or been divorced and now don’t feel prepared to take over your financial affairs?
- Do you spend hours or days trying to find all the information for your annual tax return?
- Are you worried about protection from fraud and scams?
- Want to put your time to better use by delegating bill-paying and paperwork handling?
Imagine all your bills are paid, your files and information are in order and you have access to everything you need when you need it.
Financial Organizers/Daily Money Managers provide confidential personal services to individuals and families who need or want assistance managing their everyday financial affairs. Services range from bill paying and account reconciliation to processing mail and insurance issues to filing, record keeping and tax preparation. My goal is to keep my clients financially organized and independent.
BILLS & BANKING
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds and make deposits
- Balance/reconcile checkbooks, credit cards and investment accounts
- Negotiate with creditors and handle charge disputes
- Consolidate bank accounts and credit cards for easier management
- Manage bills and payments for multiple properties
BUDGET & EXPENSE TRACKING
- Prepare monthly budget
- Track cash flow (income and expenses)
- Spending analysis
- Savings goal management
- Maintain accounting software such as Quicken
FILE ORGANIZATION & RECORD KEEPING
- Create and maintain filing system for financial, household and personal records
- Create an Essential Documents & Information binder
- Utilize record retention guidelines to streamline paperwork, etc.
- Organize and prioritize mail
- Review for action, file, shred or toss
- Review and manage subscriptions, solicitations, etc.
MEDICAL PAPERWORK ASSISTANCE
- Review medical insurance and expenses
- Submit medical claims and track reimbursement
- Reconcile Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s)
- Insurance claim advocacy
- Assist with Medicare, Medicaid and Veterans forms
- Locate, organize and summarize documents for tax return
- Create or fill in annual Tax Organizer for CPA
- Keep track of all medical costs, charitable contributions and tax related expenses
- Represent clients with CPA and Investment Advisor, as needed
CLIENT ADVOCACY & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COORDINATOR
- Work to protect you from financial abuse, fraud and identity theft
- Refer to and/or collaborate with professional service providers such as attorney, banker, CPA, financial advisor, insurance agent
- Mobile Notary service