- Do you wish you had someone you can trust to help you with everything?
- Have you been meaning to get a handle on all your assets?
- Are you a caretaker and wish you knew where you could get some support?
- Does your home need organizing or maintenance, but you don’t know where to start?
- Are you thinking of moving/downsizing and want a plan and assistance to make it happen smoothly?
- Do you need to find an accountant, attorney or financial advisor. . or . . do you wish you had someone who could go with you and act as your advocate?
Imagine you had a personal assistant. Someone who had the knowledge, skills and contacts to make your life run more smoothly, to reduce your stress and lift your burdens.
There is so much more to life than financial responsibilities and often juggling it all can be overwhelming. Whether you are leading a busy life, have limitations keeping you from accomplishing everything needed or you simply would feel more confident and less stressed by having someone assist you, there is help available. I can help you with a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure all assets are properly titled and documented
- Ensure all legal documents are up to date
- Itemization of assets for insurance and/or inheritance
- Photo inventory of physical assets for insurance and/or inheritance
- Create an Essential Documents & Information binder
- Research eligibility for assistance
- Connect to extensive network of service providers
- Coordinate with family, Care Manager, medical service providers, and insurance providers
HOME ORGANIZATION & MAINTENANCE
- Space planning and organizing
- Home improvement / construction management
TRANSITION / MOVE COORDINATION
- Create a comprehensive move plan
- Organize, sort and determine what to keep
- Arrange for profitable disposition of unwanted items
- Interview, schedule and oversee services of service providers such as packers, movers and realtors
CLIENT ADVOCACY & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COORDINATOR
- Work to protect you from financial abuse, fraud and identity theft
- Refer to or meet with other professional service providers such as attorney, banker, CPA, financial advisor, insurance agent or realtor
- Mobile Notary Public